- Tried to Meditate?
- Can’t concentrate?
- Suffering from too much stress?
Join a meditation group!
Anyone can learn to meditate; you need no previous experience or special gifts.
We all want peace of mind. We all want to relax. The aim of meditation is to provide you with an easy method to calm the mind and free yourself from the worries and tensions of life and to experience that state of inner peace.
What is meditation? The word meditation comes from the Latin meaning; ‘to heal’ so through meditation we can heal ourselves emotionally, mentally and physically.
When you meditate you are connecting with your higher self or your I AM Presence that part of you that is great being of light up on the inner planes.
Praying is talking to God – Meditating is listening to God or that still small voice within.
Benefits that can be achieved through meditation
- A reduction in stress and tension
- An increase in authority over the physical senses can have the power to neutralise physical suffering.
- An increase in self-confidence and a positive attitude.
- An increase in self-awareness, allowing ones role in life to become clear.
- As self-respect grows and respect for others also increases, the ability to see the positive and individual qualities of oneself and others also increases.
- An increase in the unfolding of Divine qualities within the self that will sustain the self in times of difficulties.
Janet’s Meditation CD The Inner Temple of the Soul is availalable direct form her. It costs £10
Also her Past Life Regression CD – £10